can i call you peter pan?..*smooch*
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
Printable View
can i call you peter pan?..*smooch*
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
I have a feeling, darlin', that you may call me anything in the book and I'd still come running....*sigh*
------------------
I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...
[This message has been edited by Father Dave (edited February 21, 2002).]
Oh really?..*thinks on it*..anything..hmmm..I'll be back..in the meantime..post us some poetry please.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
Why should i feel
so dependent?
Maybe it's because i
know that shells are
so easily
shattered, and
after all-
what more would be left
of me if
ever you should
leave?
dam
------------------
I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...
[This message has been edited by Father Dave (edited February 21, 2002).]
Nothing seems longer
than waiting for
a phone call
that never
came...
dam
Father Dave.....I know that better than anyone....
waiting for the call..... or...getting the call.....that doesn't say..what you want to hear......
------------------
Get in touch with your inner monster!
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
damn..took me awhile...umm father forgive me??..*smooches u again*..whats your number?..i'll call.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
My child, how long has it been since your last confession?
------------------
I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...
Way overdue i'm thinking..*L
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
*closes door;slides screen; begins to listen*